Prenatal Care in Toronto & GTA
We offer complete prenatal care and prenatal services for our patients who have become pregnant through our fertility services, as well as for other patients referred to us by their community family practitioner or obstetrician.
Prenatal services offered
- Regular prenatal visits
- Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT)
- On-site ultrasound services
- Viability ultrasounds
- First trimester screening (FTS) with nuchal translucency (NT) assessment and associated blood tests
- Biophysical profile (BPP)
- Infectious and gestational diabetes screening
- Referrals to high-risk and maternal fetal medicine (MFM) as needed
What to expect from your first prenatal appointment
Not sure what to expect at your first prenatal appointment? Well you’ve come to the right place for complete prenatal care.
Your initial prenatal appointment will include a complete health screening, results review, and comprehensive discussion on what to expect during your pregnancy and visits.
During each prenatal visit with your nurse and doctor, they will:
- ask you about your current health
- assess your vital signs, weight and heart rate of the baby
- will review appropriate resources that are available at Tripod Fertility for your current stage of pregnancy
- provide an opportunity to discuss any questions or concerns, as well as the next steps in your care.
How to get started
Fill out our form and we will be in touch to schedule an appointment for you with one of our Tripod Fertility physicians.